1. Oregon hospital shuts down computer system after ransomware attack: 4 notes Full story
2. Epic in the headlines — 13 recent stories Full story
3. Are Walmart, Walgreens and CVS clinics good or bad for health systems? Full story
4. Are you ready for the evaluation and management changes coming in 2021? Click here for a deeper dive into guideline changes that will affect your organization.
5. Cerner's tech partnerships in the past year: A timeline Full story
6. Telehealth will play larger role even after pandemic recedes, Moody's says Full story
7. Pennsylvania hospital pauses some elective surgeries after employees test positive for COVID-19 Full story
8. Florida stops posting cumulative COVID-19 results, focuses on daily numbers Full story
9. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
10. Athenahealth to hire 100+ employees Full story
11. 15 cities with the highest interoperability rates at hospitals: ONC data Full story
12. LifePoint inks deal with R1 RCM Full story
13. Intuitive launches $100M VC fund: 4 details Full story
14. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
15. 44,000 Americans hospitalized; Medicare, Medicaid to cover COVID-19 vaccines with emergency authorization — 5 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.
2. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
3. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.