1. California hospital says 'security incident' forced computer system shutdown: 5 details Full story
2. 'An urgent crisis': Hospitals in several states hit capacity — 8 notes Full story
3. Why Kaiser chose Best Buy Health as a tech partner Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. The final presidential debate: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
6. 4 providers join deployment of BCBS Illinois, Epic payer platform Full story
7. St. Luke's University Health Network spends $11M on GE Healthcare ultrasound tech: 4 details Full story
8. 11 recent big tech partnerships in healthcare: Apple, Amazon, Google & more Full story
9. Beyond TVs and call buttons: Click here to join the discussion about how hospitals are driving innovation in the patient room.
10. University Hospitals deploys virtual waiting rooms: 4 notes Full story
11. Mayo study: 10 Google search terms predict COVID-19 hotspots Full story
12. 19 more health systems identified in Blackbaud security breach, bringing total to 46 Full story
13. Teladoc launches mental health telemedicine services Full story
14. Develop a strategic approach to EMR maintenance and optimization. Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
2. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
3. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.