1. Hospitals return $2.3B in federal COVID-19 aid Full story
2. 10 recent health IT exec moves Full story
3. Viewpoint: Why hospital cybersecurity strategies fail Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. What UnitedHealth Group, Humana, Anthem and Cigna execs are saying about telehealth Full story
6. Amazon extends remote work through next June Full story
7. Cases rise in nearly every US region; death rate falling for hospitalized COVID-19 patients — 6 updates Full story
8. Massachusetts to change COVID-19 data reporting to account for clusters Full story
9. How Adventist Health realized the revenue-driving potential of its own data. Click here to learn how the health system derived actionable insights from its wealth of data.
10. 4 C-level Livongo execs to depart amid merger with Teladoc Full story
11. Deloitte launches virtual hospital-at-home monitoring tool Full story
12. Illinois opens $50M funding round for broadband expansion plan Full story
13. What do UNC Health and Yale New Haven Health have in common? Click here to find out.
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
2. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
3. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.