1. Trinity Health delays Epic EHR install by a year: 4 details Full story
2. Montana hospital security guard charged with stealing computer parts: 4 details Full story
3. Wisconsin halts COVID-19 reporting to upgrade computer system Full story
4. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. New Amazon job openings hint at telehealth expansion: 3 notes Full story
6. 4 healthcare organizations that paid $1M+ this year to settle HIPAA violations Full story
7. Michigan Medicine error exposes patients' email address, health info: 3 details Full story
8. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
9. CVS to hire 15,000 employees for flu season Full story
10. AnMed Health, Shannon Health ink partnerships with Cedar Full story
11. Children's Mercy Kansas City, Microsoft team up on genomics data initiative for cloud Full story
12. How Adventist Health realized the revenue-driving potential of its own data. Click here to learn how the health system derived actionable insights from its wealth of data.
13. HHS funnels $8M into maternal health data collection effort Full story
14. Takeda aims for growth with AWS, Accenture partnership: 5 details Full story
15. Tampa General aggregates data-reporting for 51 hospitals in COVID-19 data exchange Full story
16. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
17. Hospitalizations rise in 39 states; Pelosi sets Oct. 20 deadline for relief bill — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.