1. COVID Tracking Project: The 3rd surge has likely begun Full story
2. Medical tech charged in patient sex assault has history of searching hospital records of women, police say Full story
3. How a former Target exec transformed innovation at Banner Health Full story
4. What does an organizational approach to physician burnout reduction look like? Click here to find out.
5. Trump, Biden hold town halls: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
6. Epic partners with Lyft & 11 other key health IT notes Full story
7. Christus Health clinic in Texas deploys Epic EHR Full story
8. OptumCare physicians conducted 1M digital visits in Q3 Full story
9. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
10. VA transfers 88,000 patient records to new Cerner EHR Full story
11. 4 lessons pandemic taught nation's 1st chief data scientist Full story
12. Geisinger, OSF HealthCare ink digital transformation partnerships with Avia Full story
13. Strata finalizes $365M acquisition of Allscripts budgeting, analytics business Full story
14. Develop a strategic approach to EMR maintenance and optimization. Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to learn more.