1. Nevada health system CFO leads Epic EHR install: 4 details Full story
2. Jefferson Health to cut 500 jobs, reduce executive pay Full story
3. Michigan hospital discovers unsecured link to patient data on computer: 3 details Full story
4. Smart workflows are key to regulatory compliance and quality patient care. Click here to join the discussion with experts in the area.
5. Einstein Health Network employee email hack exposes 1,821 patients' info: 4 details Full story
6. 25 EHR implementation firms ranked by KLAS Research Full story
7. The 10 healthcare organizations most affected by cyberattacks in 2020 Full story
8. How Wall Street and big tech will affect healthcare over the next year Full story
9. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
10. Illinois kept details on nearly 2,600 COVID-19 outbreaks confidential Full story
11. 'We will continue to evolve our approach': 5 notes on Microsoft's hybrid workforce strategy Full story
12. New York practice to pay $100K for violating HIPAA Right of Access rule Full story
13. COVID-19 hospitalizations hit 6-week high; J&J pauses vaccine trial over 'unexplained illness' — 9 updates Full story
14. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
2. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.