1. Montefiore terminates employee for allegedly stealing 4,000 patients' info Full story
2. Nebraska Medicine reverts to paper records during computer network outage: 4 details Full story
3. Washington health district says it accidentally disclosed COVID-19 health records to partner agency Full story
4. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
5. Sam's Club launches $1 telehealth visits for members: 7 details Full story
6. 9 recent health IT exec moves Full story
7. 'Work is not a place that employees go': How hospital CIOs build resilient remote teams and avoid burnout Full story
8. Georgia medical group pays $1.5M to settle HIPAA noncompliance allegations: 4 details Full story
9. Protect the EHR: Key cybersecurity concerns for health systems in the work-from-home era. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion
10. Cerner, end-of-life planning company partner: 3 details Full story
11. Amwell's metric for success and long-term vision: 'It's not a doc in the box in the cloud' Full story
12. More than one-third of nurses blame the EHR for burnout: KLAS report Full story
13. Amazon Alexa adds 80,000 health questions Full story
14. Patient experience in the digital era, doing tech partnerships the right way, driving innovation in healthcare & more — Join the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event to gain valuable insights into the most pressing issues in healthcare today.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
2. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
3. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.