1. Arkansas medical center fires nurse for inappropriately accessing 772 patients' medical records Full story
2. Nearly 34,000 patients' info exposed after email hack at U of Maryland Medical Center faculty practice plan Full story
3. 10 Epic go-lives in 2020 so far Full story
4. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
5. Feds got Nebraska's COVID-19 data wrong, governor says Full story
6. HIPAA-compliance postcards a scam, Office for Civil Rights warns Full story
7. Washington hasn't reported COVID-19 positivity rate since Aug. 1 due to duplication issues Full story
8. Atrium Health extends COVID-19 virtual hospital program to Navicent Health Full story
9. How to protect your organization's digital identity amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. New bill proposes $400M more for FCC's coronavirus telehealth program Full story
11. Only 20% of VA facilities use VA Direct health information exchange: OIG report Full story
12. Ventilator developer hit by ransomware attack Full story
13. Salesforce, CVS team up on COVID-19 return-to-work testing and monitoring platform Full story
14. Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: