1. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Federal judges block vaccination mandate for healthcare workers Full story
3. Queen's Medical Center plans $1B campus modernization Full story
4. No Surprises Act: 4 Key Updated Requirements and How to Take Action
5. This state just passed Michigan as having most COVID-19 cases per capita Full story
6. Aspirus renames hospitals acquired from Ascension Full story
7. Prime makes offer to prevent California hospital from closing Full story
8. CommonSpirit, Morehouse move forward with $100M clinician diversity initiative Full story
9. Systems are revolutionizing their revenue cycles. Are you?
- Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
- Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
- Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
10. Nurse practitioner salary by state: California is No. 1 at $145,970 Full story
11. 3 states see record COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
12. Forbes honors co-founders, researchers in healthcare '30 Under 30' list Full story
13. Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
14. Vaccination-related employee departures at 45 hospitals, health systems Full story
15. Top 10 MBA programs for entrepreneurs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.
2. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
3. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.