1. 19 hospitals with strong finances Full story
2. Penn Highlands Healthcare grows to 6 hospitals Full story
3. San Antonio microhospital sued for alleged overbilling Full story
4. Tune in for a unique perspective on the current landscape of surgeon and care team education from Dr. Myriam Curet, EVP & Chief Medical Officer at Intuitive.
5. Prisma Health won't reopen South Carolina hospital ED Full story
6. Exceptional Healthcare to build 6 hospitals in Arizona Full story
7. A breakdown of 5 recent CMS rules Full story
8. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
9. 6 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
10. How Anthem, Cigna, Humana and UnitedHealth performed in Q3 Full story
11. Kaiser Permanente names new CMO: 6 notes Full story
12. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
13. Inova buys more land for Virginia hospital campus Full story
14. Twin Cities hospitals reporting limited ICU beds amid COVID-19 surge Full story
15. States ranked by primary care provider shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
2. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
3. Why universal patient decolonization is key in the age of COVID-19. Click here to download the whitepaper