1. Jefferson Health to cut 500 jobs, reduce executive pay Full story
2. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
3. One Brooklyn Health to cut inpatient beds at New York hospital Full story
4. Envision Physician Services helped one South Florida hospital reduce surgical case cancellations by 6% while increasing ambulatory surgery satisfaction scores by 70%. See how.
5. UPMC hospital reopens 1 month after fire
6. Missouri hospital CEO put on leave over personnel matter Full story
7. 5 hospitals buying land for expansions Full story
8. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
9. Moody's: HCA's plan to return $6B in federal aid is credit negative Full story
10. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Hartford HealthCare nurses begin strike Full story
12. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
13. Henry Ford Health System boosts minimum wage to $15 Full story
14. COVID-19 hospitalizations hit 6-week high; J&J pauses vaccine trial over 'unexplained illness' — 9 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
2. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
3. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.