1. Tower Health to close 1 hospital, sell another Full story
2. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
3. Unvaccinated Northwell Health leaders out after missing mandate deadline Full story
4. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the financial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
5. Intermountain's outpatient imaging company to offer lower, flat-rate prices Full story
6. Centene executive resigns: 4 things to know Full story
7. Illinois health system to undergo $4M rebrand Full story
8. FTC's challenge to New Jersey health system merger is flawed, hospital groups say Full story
9. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
10. UVM Health Network to become sole parent company of statewide all-payer ACO Full story
11. Government shutdown would furlough 43% of HHS Full story
12. Walmart to deploy Epic EHR across health centers Full story
13. Getting paid shouldn't be complicated. Learn how to simplify reimbursements + overcome denials.
14. US health centers getting nearly $1B in federal funds to modernize facilities Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The health equity actions CEOs take should effect change now and after their tenure. Start planning here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. 4 key pivots can take your hospital’s automation to the next level— learn them here.