1. HCA to buy 5 Utah hospitals from Steward Full story
2. 24,000 Kaiser workers could be heading for a strike, union says Full story
3. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
4. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the finanicial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
5. COVID-19 will push hospital losses to $54B this year, report estimates Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic breaks ground on $80M hospital Full story
7. Oregon physician who spread COVID-19 misinformation gets license revoked Full story
8. Average charge for complex COVID-19 hospital stay is $317K+ Full story
9. The patient transfer process is still ridden with inefficiencies. Learn how to simplify referrals for patients and providers here.
10. Ascension to invest $125M in Michigan hospital upgrades Full story
11. US COVID-19 death toll surpasses that of 1918 flu pandemic Full story
12. 20 most socially responsible hospitals: Lown Institute Full story
13. Want to build a more resilient supply chain? Get expert insights on where to start here.
14. UC Irvine gets $30M gift to support medical innovation building Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
2. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.
3. Augmented video analysis is taking AI to the next level. Here's how hospitals are leveraging the next phase