1. Biden zeros in on healthcare competition in executive order: 10 notes Full story
2. CMS pitches payment rules for 2022: 21 notes for hospital execs Full story
3. Trinity Health mandates COVID-19 vaccine for employees at 91 hospitals Full story
4. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
5. CDC, FDA say no to COVID-19 boosters for now Full story
6. Temple completes purchase of Philadelphia hospital campus Full story
7. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
8. Renown to lay off 166 employees Full story
9. Shuttered Arkansas hospital to reopen after renovation Full story
10. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
11. Northwestern asks patients to review medical bills after security breach Full story
12. St. Jude to pay $27M to settle allegations it sold defective heart devices Full story
13. Virtua nixes plan for $1B hospital campus Full story
14. New Mexico hospital workers laid off; CEO cites declining patient demand Full story
15. 25+ hospitals, health systems mandating vaccines for workers Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.
2. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.
3. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.