1. New York hospital refiles for bankruptcy Full story
2. 15 cities with the best healthcare access Full story
3. NorthShore to acquire Northwest Community Healthcare Full story
4. Already thin margins coupled with COVID-19 create extraordinary challenges for RCM. Click here to join other leaders who will share insights and next steps.
5. 40 Florida hospitals at ICU capacity Full story
6. MultiCare to build $300M children's hospital
7. Fitch: Repayment of CARES Act loans unlikely to place significant burden on for-profit systems Full story
8. 3 Must Reads:
- Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
- The next chapter in the evolution of hospital medicine is now. Click here to learn why its time to reimagine patient care.
- Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
9. HCA suspends some surgeries at Las Vegas hospital Full story
10. HCA Florida hospitals restrict inpatient surgeries to free up capacity Full story
11. 20 healthcare companies that gave back their PPP loans Full story
12. Reinforce health IT infrastructure to withstand new and pressing demands today and in the future. Attend this virtual presentation and learn how to enable modern connectivity.
13. 2 New York hospitals complete affiliation deal Full story
14. Oklahoma hospital, physician group will pay $72M to settle false claims case Full story
15. 98% of physicians avoid MIPS penalties: 5 things to know Full story