1. California hospital closes Full story
2. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic reports $282M quarterly loss Full story
4. Your hospital is leaving dollars on the table. Get the tools you need to grow revenue at system that's not ready to change.
5. Sharp HealthCare launches $2B project Full story
6. 'There has to be more money available to keep this ship afloat': New York hospital CFO pleads for support Full story
7. UPMC's big losses in Q1: 6 things to know Full story
8. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
9. HCA names COO of new Florida hospital Full story
10. Massachusetts General vaccinating employees against monkeypox Full story
11. 10 best cities for work-life balance Full story
12. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
13. Oregon hospital to close behavioral health unit, lay off workers Full story
14. 8 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
15. Hoag launches mobile app, premium subscription service Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.
2. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis.
3. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.