1. Kansas hospital transfers all patients, cancels surgeries after generator problem Full story
2. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. There's no 'easy button': Scripps CEO updates patients on ransomware attack recovery Full story
4. Surgical documentation workflows are illogical. Hear how a 292-bed New York hospital expedited operative notes and reduced time to bill in this webinar.
5. Hospitals see margins improve in April, but metrics signal challenges ahead, Kaufman Hall says Full story
6. Erlanger names interim CFO Full story
7. Sick lab workers in Wuhan fuel questions about pandemic's origins Full story
8. University Hospital, New Jersey to build homes for frequent ER users Full story
9. WellSpan Health's whole-person care partnership improved patient outcomes and lowered costs. Click here to learn how.
10. 6 hospitals ending medical services, closing departments Full story
11. AdventHealth's net income jumps to $94.8M in Q1 Full story
12. Preventable hospitalizations: All 50 states, ranked Full story
13. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
14. 10 CEOs reshaping healthcare: Forbes Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
2. Streamline consent + eliminate paperwork. Learn how digital forms pay off in this case study.
3. COVID-19 underscored the dynamic nature of clinical care evolution. Click here to get your hands on current best practices faster.