1. Colorado to pay hospitals to shut down freestanding ERs Full story
2. 108-bed Penn State hospital to open Oct. 1 Full story
3. RWJBarnabas Health implements mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
4. Surgical documentation workflows are illogical. Hear how a 292-bed New York hospital expedited operative notes and reduced time to bill in this webinar.
5. Baptist Health South Florida to move 600 employees in-house after ending RCM deal Full story
6. COVID-19 vaccinations will be mandatory for Pennsylvania health system Full story
7. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management peformance. Here's how data can change that.
8. Essentia Health's operating income rebounds to $40M in Q1 Full story
9. Fauci: How US can avoid a fall COVID-19 surge Full story
10. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
11. Cardiologist sentenced for decade-long healthcare scheme Full story
12. Centene CEO wants to leave Missouri after Medicaid expansion decision Full story
13. Deferred screenings, low volume hampered Dana-Farber's finances: Moody's Full story
14. New York hospital's CFO to succeed retiring CEO Full story
15. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. VTE risk rises for patients recovering from outpatient surgery at home. Here's how to solve that.
2. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
3. Could your health system ward off a cyberattack? Click here to learn how to prevent paying millions in HIPAA compliance fees.