1. Kansas hospital to close all inpatient beds, ER Full story
2. Florida sues HHS over $97M in denied Medicaid payments Full story
3. CHS records $64M loss in Q1 as admissions remain down Full story
4. 40% of healthcare workers want out. Reimagine your workforce approach with tips from this webcast.
5. How for-profit systems CHS, HCA, Tenet and UHS fared in Q1 Full story
6. Where are the 27 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
7. Where are the 10 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
8. Uber names new health chief: 5 details Full story
9. Your service recovery approach is likely outdated. Experts share the tactics turning patients into promotors during this live virtual discussion.
10. University of Iowa gives expansion another go after $230M project denied Full story
11. Administrative, compliance tasks are choking US healthcare, cardiologist says Full story
12. Lifespan acquires 125-provider practice, ACO Full story
13. Value-based care 101 — 5 steps to optimizing reimburesment. Join the virtual discussion here.
14. Corporate execs want government to play bigger role in healthcare, survey finds Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
2. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.