1. New York hospital takes $34M hit from nearly 2,700 canceled surgeries Full story
2. Investigation launched after Indiana nurse unhooked oxygen from COVID-19 patient Full story
3. How HCA, Kaiser, Providence + 5 other systems fared in 2020 Full story
4. There's a good chance you're complicating patient engagement. Hear what 5 practices did to reduce no-shows, accelerate payments and save costs in this webinar.
5. COVID-19 hot spots threaten to reemerge in Midwest, Northeast Full story
6. Piedmont Healthcare names new CFO Full story
7. CMS cuts 4 telehealth services accidentally added to Medicare coverage list Full story
8. Tenet CFO sold $12M in company shares Full story
9. 70% of patients want to have conversations with their providers about the high costs of care. Experts share how healthcare organizations can approach this need during this virtual discussion. Join here.
10. Summa Health ups fundraising goal to $100M Full story
11. UnitedHealthcare restores free provider access to some payment data Full story
12. California hospital must pay charity care costs, appellate court rules Full story
13. Are you maximizing reimbursement for chronic diseases? Learn how to improve HCC coding processes in this upcoming webinar.
14. Private equity healthcare deals in 2020: 5 key report findings Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How can healthcare leaders improve patient access? Learn why capacity optimization is the answer in this whitepaper.
2. The path to payment: A practical guide to optimizing each stage of the claim lifecycle. Click here to download.
3. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.