1. Physicians are concerned about omicron's paradox for hospitals Full story
2. States ranked by booster rates: Dec. 28 Full story
3. National Nurses United urges CDC to reverse isolation timeline cuts for healthcare workers Full story
4. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
5. 56 hospital CEO retirements announced in 2021 Full story
6. 43 hospital CEO resignations in 2021 Full story
7. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.
8. Mosaic Life Care leader named CEO of Maury Regional Health Full story
9. LifePoint completes acquisition of Kindred, launches new company Full story
10. The less-discussed consequence of healthcare's labor shortage Full story
11. More hospitals are eyeing a switch from reprocessing to single-use endoscopes. Here's why.
12. Inflation outpacing growth in physician compensation, Doximity analysis finds Full story
13. 10 most read compensation stories in 2021 Full story
14. What 11 hospital CEOs told Becker's in 2021 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.
2. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
3. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.