1. 12 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
3. Feds sue to block Geisinger's partial acquisition of 132-bed hospital Full story
4. Staff development today must be more efficient and personalized. Click here to find out how industry leaders are getting that done.
5. Medicare payment rules for 2021: 11 notes for hospital execs Full story
6. 25 top safety-net hospitals in the US, ranked by Washington Monthly Magazine Full story
7. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
8. 5 states with the most, fewest hospital beds per capita Full story
9. Globe: Brigham and Women's president sold additional stock before Moderna board resignation Full story
10. Do patients love their virtual experience with your organization? Join the discussion about the technology needed to deliver the highest quality care.
11. Physician assistant median annual base salary, by state Full story
12. OSU Wexner's diversity chief named president of National Medical Association Full story
13. 6 health systems advising big companies on COVID-19 safety Full story
14. Corner Office: CHI Health CEO Dr. Cliff Robertson on the 2 questions he answers for employees Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The information missing from your EMR — How to find it and what to do with it. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
3. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risks. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.