1. Union takes aim at HCA exec compensation in ad campaign Full story
2. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. US sees fewer than 40,000 new COVID-19 cases for 3rd straight day Full story
4. Mental health impacts all facets of hospitals – from employee satisfaction to the success of the business – which ultimately impacts patient care. Learn more on why prioritizing it is so important.
5. Jefferson Health drops policy linking physician bonuses, patient fundraising referrals Full story
6. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
7. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
8. Tower Health's medical group to lose physicians in shakeup Full story
9. Hoag CEO reflects on the small yet mighty Southern California health network Full story
10. Banner Health optimzed provider time to improve patient access. Your organization can do the same. Click here to learn how.
11. Former medical group COO charged in connection with 153-person Grand Canyon hike Full story
12. Why the privileged may overstate their struggles Full story
13. CEO to retire after nearly 40 years at Missouri hospital Full story
14. Beaumont's 1st board chair steps down Full story
15. 11 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
16. Corner Office: Vedner Guerrier's journey from staff therapist to C-suite Full story
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
2. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.
3. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.