1. Top 15 health systems for 2021 named by Fortune/IBM Watson Full story
2. CFO leaves Erlanger Health System Full story
3. 68% of patients with mild case of COVID-19 get new diagnosis within 6 months, CDC finds Full story
4. Reimagine your surgical service line with insights around robotic-assisted surgery at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - 3 Key Sessions May 11, 17, 25
5. How health systems are deciding whether to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
6. Rural Texas hospital CEO fights to reopen it as state faces most closures in US Full story
7. It's time to take value-based care from acceptable to exceptional. Click here to learn how tech-powered personalized medicine can supercharge quality care.
8. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Telehealth company fires CEO accused of harassing teen in TikTok video Full story
10. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
11. How UnitedHealth plans to make Optum a $100B business Full story
12. James Terwilliger joins Steward Massachusetts hospital from Dana-Farber Full story
13. Most people are getting their 2nd COVID-19 shot — here's why 8% have skipped it Full story
14. 4 healthcare execs sentenced in $189M fraud scheme Full story
15. 15 health systems with strong finances Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
2. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
3. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.