1. UChicago Medicine sets Illinois heart transplant record Full story
2. Experimental treatment may have cured Type 1 diabetes for the first time Full story
3. Flu on the rise among young people, CDC health advisory says Full story
4. CMS move opens the door to high quality remote monitoring. Click here to learn what that means for providers.
5. 6 recent heart study findings Full story
6. Virtua Health names vice president of clinical operations for cardiovascular services Full story
7. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.
8. 13 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
9. CDC expands COVID booster recommendations amid omicron concerns Full story
10. Maine board suspends physician's license over alleged COVID-19 misinformation Full story
11. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to address the patient affordability crisis: 5 transformative benefits of new tech + a Geisinger case study
2. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED — Click here to learn why.
3. 9 steps to earn your organization a better online reputation — learn them here.