1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US sees 6th day with 100K+ new cases; Eli Lilly's antibody treatment gets emergency approval — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. El Paso has more COVID-19 cases than 29 states; NYC 'dangerously close' to second wave — 10 regional notes Full story
4. Free Webinar: You need patients to schedule appointments, and just as important, you need them to show up on time and prepared. Join us for this data-driven webinar on best practices to ensure that patients don’t cancel, no-show or show up unprepared during COVID and long after. Register now!
5. U of Iowa Hospital CEO tells patients to have a backup as local hospitals fill Full story
6. Maine hospital workers striking to remove CEO Full story
7. How does a large medical group continue to provide quality care for patients and physicians — even during a global pandemic? Watch athenahealth’s "Thriving on the Frontlines" to see how Steward Medical Group stays connected to what matters most.
8. Tenet to lay off workers in Detroit, shed 4 urgent care centers Full story
9. Eli Lilly's COVID-19 antibody drug gets FDA emergency approval Full story
10. CMS details payment, distribution plans for COVID-19 antibody drugs Full story
11. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
12. Texas health system shuts down IT network, cites security threat: 4 details Full story
13. Oregon hospital replacing 2,000 computers after ransomware attack: 5 details Full story
14. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
15. RWJBarnabas Health promotes 9 leaders Full story
16. New Hampshire health system to auction off hospitals Full story
17. Healthcare stocks jump amid hope of returning surgical volumes Full story