1. 2022 the most financially difficult year for hospitals, health systems since start of pandemic Full story
2. Albany Med to cut 37 positions, restructure leadership Full story
3. Massachusetts nurse pleads guilty in $100M fraud scheme Full story
4. Healthcare providers can't afford to lose money and time with a rigid, disconnected workflow. Here are the four key ways your hospital can remain flexible and drive revenue.
5. Alabama hospital CEO resigns Full story
6. The cities where inflation has grown the most, least Full story
7. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
8. Strike by 15,000 Minnesota nurses reaches final day Full story
9. LA voters may decide fate of $25/hour healthcare worker minimum wage hike Full story
10. 3 Iranian nationals charged in thwarted cyberattack on Boston Children's Hospital Full story
11. Wound care standardization can open the door to better patient outcomes + cost savings. Learn how Tower Health is seeing gains in both at this webinar.
12. Police arrest Texas physician accused of tampering with IV bags Full story
13. 'As full as we've ever been': Respiratory illnesses burden US children's hospitals Full story
14. More than 60% of physicians experienced burnout in 2021, study finds Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn