1. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
2. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Providence's operating loss hits $510M in Q1 Full story
4. Protect your data from third-party breaches. Download the Ultimate Guide to Third-Party Remote Access for Healthcare.
5. Viewpoint: FTC will be healthcare's biggest headache until 2025 Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 45 states Full story
7. Innovation in virtual care is forcing us to rethink the status quo. Join industry leaders to learn about the future of digital health and what it means at a global scale. Watch the video.
8. Mental health workers to strike at Allina Health, M Health Fairview Full story
9. New Jersey health systems get state approval to merge Full story
10. GE urged to allocate scarce imaging dye to hospitals based on need Full story
11. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
12. The top 20 health systems in the US by brand recognition Full story
13. Ransomware group claims responsibility for Christus Health attack Full story
14. Tennessee hospitalizations spotlight infant formula shortage Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.
2. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
3. Optimizing non-acute supply chain strategy saved this health system $125K — here's how you can take full advantage of your purchasing power to drive revenue.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn