1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. New variant found in Germany; vaccination rates lag among Black Americans — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Biden picks Andrea Palm as HHS deputy secretary Full story
4. VPNs are popular for employee access but aren’t the answer for granting remote access to external vendors. Watch the on-demand webinar to understand how to safely provide remote access to third-parties and keep your network secure.
5. South Carolina may order hospitals to halt elective surgeries if vaccinations don't speed up Full story
6. Washington state taps Starbucks, Costco for help with COVID-19 vaccine rollout Full story
7. Was your hospital affected by mass cancellations of nonurgent procedures in 2020? Click here to learn how to better manage the surgery backlog in 2021.
8. Rhode Island physician deliberately exposed patients, staff to COVID-19, health director finds Full story
9. 'A fiasco': Long-term care facilities say CVS, Walgreens partnership slowing COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
10. Cerner shakes up C-suite as 2 execs depart Full story
11. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- Productivity without burnout: Learn how analytics can optimize resources + keep costs down during this live discussion.
- Your access strategy has blind spots. Get to know your patients' needs here.
- Does your organization have a digital, frictionless billing and payment system? Download this whitepaper to learn how to innovate the patient financial experience.
12. Heights Hospital in Houston closes over unpaid rent Full story
13. New York hospital opens $545M patient pavilion Full story
14. Telehealth sustainability: How Northwell Health built its virtual care program for the long haul. Click here to attend the live presentation.
15. Hackers altered Moderna, Pfizer data from EU before posting online to undermine public's trust in vaccines Full story
16. Business most trusted institution, annual Edelman report says Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn