ZirMed updates insurance detection solution, PrognoCIS partners with Transworld Systems & more — 8 RCM key notes
Here are eight recent updates on revenue cycle management companies.
1. Acclara Solutions, a Houston-based revenue cycle management firm, rebranded with a new corporate name, website and sales tools.
2. Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, N.C., contracted with Alpharetta, Ga.-based revenue cycle management company nThrive for professional billing services.
3. Health IT company Aviance Suite signed a reseller agreement with Nuance for Aviance's web-based coding assessment and education application.
4. McPherson (Kan.) Hospital chose CPSI subsidiaries Evident and TruBridge for health IT and revenue cycle management, respectively.
5. ZirMed, a provider of cloud-based revenue cycle software and predictive analytics, unveiled an updated version of its coverage detection solution.
6. PrognoCIS, an EHR software and revenue cycle management service, partnered with Transworld Systems, a provider of outsourced accounts receivable management and loan servicing solutions, to help healthcare providers improve RCM performance.
7. Alpharetta, Ga.-based TruCode, a provider of medical coding software, collaborated with CPSI, a health IT vendor for community hospitals and post-acute care facilities, to improve coding accuracy and productivity.
8. Dephinitive Systems has a new name — Revenue iQ.
More articles on finance:
After Trump condemned high drug costs, donations rolled in from healthcare firms
Adeptus Health files for bankruptcy
CMS requests applications for rural hospital payment program
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.