1. 17 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
3. Companies with female CEOs use different words to describe women: Study Full story
4. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
5. 15 states most, least burdened by student debt Full story
6. Unmarried women have less retirement confidence: study Full story
7. Missouri hospital board faces pushback after replacing CEO, CFO and COO Full story
8. Health systems retaining talent with perks beyond pay Full story
9. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
10. Cedars-Sinai names Pasy Wang 1st chief investment officer Full story
11. The lesser discussed phenomenon of 'quiet firing' Full story
12. How Novant quickly increased its nurse workforce after an immediate jeopardy threat Full story
13. Wound care standardization can open the door to better patient outcomes + cost savings. Learn how Tower Health is seeing gains in both at this webinar.
14. Nurse practitioner average annual wage in 50 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
2. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.
3. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.