1. 13 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Missouri hospital CEO abruptly exits Full story
3. Top 25 women leaders in health tech, per Healthcare Technology Report Full story
4. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
5. 9 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
6. Women in healthcare earn 24% less than male peers, global analysis finds Full story
7. HHS clarifies: All US hospitals must provide abortions in emergency cases Full story
8. 91 statistics on physician compensation | 2022 Full story
9. Don't limit care to inside the hospital. Reduce staff strain and give patients what they need. Learn how home-based care can help.
10. Nursing shortage gets worse as COVID-19 subvariant spreads Full story
11. Performance reports behind why some female employees are less likely than men to be promoted Full story
12. 5 best, worst states for business in 2022 Full story
13. Patient experience falling short? Outdated rooms could be the culprit. Learn how to make patient rooms a priority.
14. 10 most, least stressed US cities Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
3. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.