1. 4 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Michael Dowling: 'Every single US hospital leader should be screaming about what an abomination this is' Full story
3. The top 10 women leaders of health tech Full story
4. The key to reducing costs? A strategy that bridges payers and hospitals within an IDN. Here's how UPMC used virtual care to combat staff shortages and drive revenue.
5. 10 states with smallest, biggest gender gaps in tech Full story
6. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Big Quit' Full story
7. 'Do your duty and a little more': Lessons in leadership from Dr. Kanchan Relwani Full story
8. 7 states producing the most CEOs Full story
9. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
10. Cedars-Sinai taps female physician as new chief health equity officer Full story
11. Forget the 10-year plan, leadership should be more flexible Full story
12. Best cities worldwide for work-life balance Full story
13. Does your provider-payer relationship involve cloud technology? Learn how this tech can enhance your collaboration to reduce costs and eliminate manual processes.
14. 161 top maternity hospitals, state by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient transfer issues can have deadly consequences. Learn about a new approach to patient transfers that improves access to care and alleviates staff burden here.
2. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
3. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.