1. Hospitals decry scant supply of COVID-19 antivirals Full story
2. US orders 10 million more courses of Pfizer's COVID-19 antiviral Full story
3. Florida governor to US: Allow states to buy antibody treatments Full story
4. When it comes to hospital safety, optics matter. Get best practices on how to market your hospital's safety + infection control efforts here.
5. 377K portable bed rails recalled after 4 deaths Full story
6. South Carolina hospital supplier now selling COVID-19 tests to the public Full story
7. Physician documentation should no longer be a burden. Click here for a modern solution.
8. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
9. Healthcare Supply Chain Association names 2022 board chair Full story
10. COVID-19 test shortages will ease in January, Fauci says Full story
11. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
12. Linet sues Hillrom over hospital bed sales Full story
13. 6 systems reporting antibody treatment shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
2. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.
3. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.