1. Baylor St. Luke's regains Medicare funding for heart transplants Full story
2. Epic in the headlines -- 5 latest stories Full story
3. Wellforce lays off 232 workers to help offset losses Full story
4. Technology and innovation can improve the patient experience. Join a panel discussion at the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event for insights into leveraging those tools.
5. The first presidential debate: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
6. BCBS of North Carolina to send $200M in debit cards to members Full story
7. Ex-cancer center president indicted in antitrust conspiracy Full story
8. What strategies really result in improved patient collections? Join the experts who know the answers and have research to prove it.
9. Employees describe chaotic scene at UHS hospitals amid IT incident Full story
10. Piedmont Cancer Institute email phishing incident exposes 5,226 patients' info Full story
11. 10 best, worst cities for people with disabilities Full story
12. Learn about how the pandemic has transformed healthcare RCM as well as key strategies for navigating the new normal in this virtual discussion.
13. BCBS of Arizona CEO: Work between payers, hospitals must strengthen Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
2. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
3. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.