1. Ballad, RIP Medical reach deal to erase $278M of patient medical debt Full story
2. Most hospitals opting for noncompliance fee over disclosing prices Full story
3. Top 100 US hospitals charge patients 7 times their actual care cost, study shows Full story
4. Having multiple RCM partners can increase denied claims. Click here to learn how you can consolidate them.
5. Northwell creates new role: medical debt ombudsman Full story
6. New York health system lays off workers Full story
7. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
8. US News' top children's hospital by region Full story
9. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
10. Where lawmakers stand on permanent Medicare telehealth coverage: 6 things to know Full story
11. How Epic, Cerner, Meditech are approaching COVID-19 employee vaccine protocols Full story
12. 5 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
13. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short ebook.
14. What 5 health insurance CEOs were paid in 2020 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
2. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.