1. 'I really feel angry': Insured patients hit with massive bills due to liens Full story
2. Optum erroneously billed patients for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
3. New Jersey physician gets 33 months in prison for role in $24M telemedicine scheme Full story
4. Maximize your revenue cycle team's efficiency with AI. Experts from 3M will share the latest industry trends + tips during this live discussion.
5. HHS sued over move to close New Mexico hospital Full story
6. 2 workers stabbed at Ochsner LSU Health, suspect arrested Full story
7. Hospitals were underpaid $75.8B by Medicare, Medicaid in 2019, survey says Full story
8. FAH urges Congress to inject $32B into Provider Relief Fund Full story
9. It costs a minimum of $25 each time an outpatient claim needs to be resolved. Click here to learn how to improve your outpatient hospital claim strategy and drive more revenue.
10. Yale New Haven selects partner to improve patient financial experience Full story
11. CHS breaks with Mississippi hospital Full story
12. HCA annual profit climbs to $3.8B Full story
13. Your access strategy has blind spots. Get to know your patients' needs here.
14. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to minimize the financial losses and promote surge preparedness — Lessons from a pandemic. Click here to download the e-book.
2. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
3. How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.