1. Ransomware attack, COVID-19 response delay Epic EHR rollout at UVM Health Full story
2. Houston Methodist offers $500 bonus to employees who get COVID-19 shot Full story
3. New York threatens to fine hospitals $100K if vaccine rollout doesn't speed up Full story
4. The Biden administration plans to build on the ACA and encourage states to expand coverage. Click here to find out how these changes will affect your hospital or health system.
5. Who leads Conifer Health: 7 people to know Full story
6. Are Walmart Health's low prices the future of US healthcare? Full story
7. CEO of inpatient treatment center admits to Medicaid billing fraud Full story
8. 3 Must Reads:
- How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
- Health system resilience: A tactical guide for building stronger organizations and reaching more patients. Click here to read more.
9. 15 largest gifts to healthcare organizations in 2020 Full story
10. Tufts Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim complete merger: 5 things to know Full story
11. Wisconsin pharmacist arrested on suspicion of tampering with COVID-19 vaccines believed they were 'unsafe' Full story
12. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.
13. Allscripts finalizes $1.35B CarePort Health sale Full story
14. CHS sells 2 Tennessee hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your organization have a digital, frictionless billing and payment system? Download this whitepaper to learn how to innovate the patient financial experience.
2. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
3. Is your dental practice ready to offer self-service technology to patients? Click here to learn why patients love it.