1. FDA: 'No evidence' 2nd Paxlovid course stops recurring symptoms Full story
2. CVS reports 1.5M community health visits in Q1: 6 things to know Full story
3. Walgreens to pay $683M to settle Florida opioid suit Full story
4. Outdated processes make compliance more difficult than it already is. Here's how hospitals are modernizing.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. 4 recent drug approvals Full story
7. EHR data alone can't accurately predict surgical case lengths. Here's how OhioHealth solved OR scheduling inefficiencies.
8. Opinion: It's time to call a surge a surge Full story
9. Financial toll of 340B discount restrictions magnifies for hospitals: 4 findings Full story
10. 12 hospitals scaling back services Full story
11. These 3 health systems are advancing virtual care sophistication. Learn how and whether their strategies will work for your organization during this live session.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.