1. Mark Cuban is ready to say 'no' Full story
2. CMS right to limit Alzheimer's drug coverage, NYU Grossman ethics chief says Full story
3. Pfizer to buy RSV drugmaker for $525M Full story
4. St. Luke's is using telehealth to complete ED psychiatric consults within 1-2 hours — click here to learn its strategy.
5. New York system taps pharmacist to serve as chief quality officer Full story
6. AmerisourceBergen's $150M venture to focus on healthcare startups Full story
7. Find your security threats before someone else does. Join the discussion on eliminating blind spots in your data.
8. 8 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
9. Biotech pioneer Dr. Arthur Riggs dies at 82 Full story
10. The state of nasal COVID-19 vaccines: 4 notes Full story
11. Cleveland Clinic avoids ED transports for 70% of patients. See how the system scaled its virtual ED model to cut unnecessary visits here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
2. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
3. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.