1. J&J's COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective, FDA review shows Full story
2. Pfizer expecting OK to store vaccines at higher temperature, New York Times reports Full story
3. White House again increases weekly vaccine doses sent to states Full story
4. Healthcare workers want a digital experience, but hospitals don't always know where to start. Hear how to exceed your employees' digital expectations during this webinar.
5. Why some Chicago patients are paying COVID-19 vaccine appointment fees Full story
6. 3 reasons COVID-19 vaccines remain in short supply Full story
7. The solution to managing limited care resources? Deviceless remote patient monitoring. Learn how UnityHealth successfully leveraged a deviceless platform during this live virtual discussion. Join here.
8. Drug shortages are an increasing risk, health system pharmacists say Full story
9. HHS will stop distributing COVID-19 antibody drugs, says they're no longer in short supply Full story
10. Vaccines delayed by winter storms to be delivered by midweek, White House says Full story
11. Join leaders from Intermountain, Cedars-Sinai and more to discuss employee wellness, high drug costs and other key topics at the Becker's Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Virtual Event. Register here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: