1. COVID-19 antiviral dispensing fees are too low, pharmacies say Full story
2. FDA wary of drugs developed in China Full story
3. Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine becomes highest-selling pharmaceutical in history Full story
4. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
5. 100 top rural and community hospitals, by state Full story
6. J&J paused production of its COVID-19 vaccine: 6 things to know Full story
7. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
8. COVID-19 vaccination rates up in 5 states, flat in 3 and down in 42 Full story
9. HHS giving community groups $66.5M to combat vaccine hesitancy Full story
10. 9 hospitals, health systems mandating boosters for employees Full story
11. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
2. Time to ditch manual registration. Learn how one clinic chain achieved a 94% patient satisfaction rate through touchless registration.
3. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.