1. Albert Einstein Cancer Center appoints 3 leaders Full story
2. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center using new chemotherapy scheduling system Full story
3. UCSF names chief of hematology-oncology division Full story
4. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
5. 4 recent gifts to cancer centers, research Full story
6. Omicron subvariant now dominant in US: 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Pandemic stressors aren't stopping McLaren Health Care from optimizing OR operations. Join this live virtual discussion with the system's CMO to see how they're doing it.
8. Best medical schools for 2023: US News Full story
9. Miami Cancer Institute appoints chief nursing officer Full story
10. 8 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
11. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
12. Physicians spending nearly 2 hours a day on EHR tasks outside work Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.