1. CMS seeks to boost hospital capacity during COVID-19 surge Full story
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations top 90,000 in US: Why this number is one to watch even more closely right now Full story
3. US Fertility ransomware attack exposes patient info: 4 details Full story
4. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
5. AWS resumes operations after outage: 4 details Full story
6. UVM Health Network computer outage disrupted care, left cancer patients in limbo Full story
7. Cerner in the headlines: 5 latest stories Full story
8. 5 hospital, health system malware, ransomware and phishing incidents in November Full story
9. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
10. COVID-19 data is about to flatten, drop and spike: 5 considerations when reviewing numbers Full story
11. Sanford Health launches cybersecurity health innovation hub Full story
12. How 9 states are using mobile apps to limit COVID-19 exposure Full story
13. Antibody levels decline after 2 months, CDC finds Full story
14. OU Health and Augusta University Health prioritized virtual care optimization for the next wave of COVID-19. Click here to learn how during this live discussion.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
2. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
3. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.