1. Sanford Health CEO: I've had COVID-19, won't wear a mask as 'symbolic gesture' Full story
2. Missouri's COVID-19 data reports send 'dangerous message to the community,' say health systems Full story
3. 6 health system CIO retirements in 2020 Full story
4. OU Health and Augusta University Health prioritized virtual care optimization for the next wave of COVID-19. Click here to learn how during this live discussion.
5. 18 companies Optum Ventures invested in this year Full story
6. Epic adds 1st digital mental health platform for EHR integration: 3 details Full story
7. Nevada experiences 'data management nightmare' after COVID-19 data tool malfunctions Full story
8. Pfizer to apply for emergency approval of vaccine today; COVID-19 cases up 26% in 1 week — 5 updates Full story
9. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
10. Cerner names healthcare consulting firm CEO to board of directors Full story
11. Nuance sells transcription, EHR go-live services businesses to focus on conversational AI Full story
12. Anthem's Medicare members used 600,000 virtual healthcare services this spring — up from 4,400 Full story
13. CDC warns against Thanksgiving travel Full story
14. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
3. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.