1. Texas health system's EHR back online one week after cyberthreat: 3 details Full story
2. Amazon launches online pharmacy Full story
3. Cleveland halts COVID-19 data update because of spike in new cases Full story
4. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
5. Cyberthreat against hospitals 'persistent' with quick activation, feds warn Full story
6. COVID-19 surges in 48 states; US hits 1M pediatric cases — 7 updates Full story
7. New York taps Google to build online tool connecting users with COVID-19 resources, social services Full story
8. How transitioning student records to Epic helped UC San Diego Health's pandemic response Full story
9. Baylor Scott & White's supply chain transformation. A live conversation with the academic health system's supply chain director. Click here to attend.
10. Epic launches Cleveland Clinic-developed COVID-19 risk calculator & 7 other key health IT notes Full story
11. Boston Children's partners with cloud provider on AI-powered COVID-19 imaging detection tool Full story
12. 18 HIPAA settlements in 2020 Full story
13. Advice for the holiday season: 10 clinicians weigh in Full story
14. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Surgical backlogs plagued nearly every health system in 2020. Click here to learn how some of the best systems navigated that change.
2. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
3. Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.