1. Former Nebraska health system employee snooped 2,753 patient EHRs Full story
2. Supreme Court asks government to review Epic's trade secrets case against Tata Full story
3. Tower Health to lay off 293 employees Full story
4. Increase EHR proficiency by nearly 20% in 1/8th the training time. Click here to learn how.
5. UMass, Mass General & Brigham and Women's to lead $20M AI center Full story
6. CEO of 2 California hospitals resigns Full story
7. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
8. Amazon's 9 most recent health-related job openings Full story
9. Fire under investigation after Ohio Nurses Association building destroyed Full story
10. 8 health IT moves: Stanford, Google & more Full story
11. Novant Health improved OR capacity and saw a 10x return on investment — here's how.
12. Erlanger board removes physician from leadership roles over alleged 'breach in confidence' Full story
13. Vaccine mandates & return to office: 7 updates from Epic, Cerner & Allscripts Full story
14. 80% of IT hospital execs don't fully trust their hospital's EHR data Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems can't be consumer-friendly without complete data — learn more here.
2. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.
3. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.