1. Missouri health system back online after shutdown: 4 details Full story
2. CentraState to install Epic EHR after joining Atlantic Health: 4 details Full story
3. Hospital chiefs warn of next, potentially 'worse' COVID-19 wave Full story
4. These providers are delivering on the promise of high-value care. Learn how during the Precision Health Virtual Summit.
5. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
6. U of Texas COVID-19 data model projects El Paso to exceed hospital, ICU capacity within 3 weeks Full story
7. ChristianaCare launches Alexa skill for home health: 4 details Full story
8. Palantir to power federal COVID-19 vaccine tracking efforts: 4 details Full story
9. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
10. Michigan insurer launches virtual-first primary care plan Full story
11. WHO, Wikipedia partner to fight COVID-19 misinformation Full story
12. 16 states see record COVID-19 hospitalizations; CDC expands definition of 'close contact' — 6 updates Full story
13. All Americans should have COVID-19 vaccinations by June, Operation Warp Speed head says Full story
14. What do UNC Health and Yale New Haven Health have in common? Click here to find out.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
2. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.
3. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.