1. Mayo debuts COVID-19 county-level data tracker, plans to add predictive modeling: 6 details Full story
2. UPMC taps life sciences leader as president of digital health, entrepreneurial efforts Full story
3. HHS official Michael Caputo takes leave of absence Full story
4. Financial planning for 2021: How next-gen data analysis can help hospitals plan for the future amid uncertainty. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. The next iteration of health IT teams won't think outside the box — they'll ignore the box Full story
6. Erlanger vendor loses backup CDs containing almost 5,000 patients' info during software update Full story
7. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
8. Taskforce on Telehealth Policy: 4 recommendations to maximize telehealth cost, quality benefits Full story
9. Protect the EHR: Key cybersecurity concerns for health systems in the work-from-home era. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion
10. Amwell ups IPO price in NYSE debut, to hit $742M: 5 details Full story
11. Nuvance Health names new CIO Full story
12. Ascension Ventures joins $106M investment round for healthcare AI startup Olive Full story
13. Telemedicine will drive $29B in healthcare services this year, report finds Full story
14. A patient-centric, digital-first strategy is a must for hospitals to ensure true patient engagement. Click here to learn more about implementing a comprehensive digital strategy.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
2. Practical innovation: 10 healthcare IT must-reads on optimizing operations and revenue in 2020 and beyond. Click here to read the e-book.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19. Click here