1. Is Amazon's Halo good or bad for healthcare? 5 observations Full story
2. What White House's COVID-19 task force data reports reveal: 4 insights Full story
3. Nearly 800,000 health records breached in August Full story
4. How to transform the patient experience in the age of consumerism and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. Pandemic will be controlled in 6 months, most Americans predict; CDC shares data on healthcare worker infections — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Telehealth visits dropped to 21% of ambulatory visits in July, Epic research says Full story
7. Cerner secures potential $161M contract for VA health network go-live Full story
8. Texas hospital loses box with radiology images, exposing 1,768 patients' info: 5 details Full story
9. How strong is your health system's site of care strategy? Click here to join the discussion on making it even better.
10. CMS proposes Medicare coverage of breakthrough technologies: 6 details Full story
11. New York issues new COVID-19, flu test requirements for hospitals, nursing homes Full story
12. Baylor Scott & White brings at-home monitoring to pediatric COVID-19 patients Full story
13. How 4 tech execs promote remote team collaboration Full story
14. Join us at Becker's first ever Telehealth Virtual Forum - click here to register!
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
3. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.